FOX Nation, FOX News Media’s subscription-based streaming service, will offer viewers a curated selection of faith-based programming in honor of the upcoming Easter holiday. Available on the platform beginning this March (see below for a list of dates), the programming will feature a mix of original and licensed content that celebrates the origins of Christianity. Included in the offerings are exclusive specials hosted by FOX & Friends co-host Ainsley Earhardt, FOX News’ chief religion correspondent Lauren Green and FOX News anchors Bill Hemmer and Shannon Bream. Additionally, each day during the month of March, FOX Nation will debut a new episode of 100 Bible Verses That Made America, its signature faith-based program led by pastor Robert J. Morgan, which examines notable points in history where prayer was a guiding force.**Please see below for a list of show descriptions
- 40 Days & 40 Nights: A Lenten Journey: Each day of Lent, FOX & Friends’ Ainsley Earhardt and FOX News chief religion correspondent Lauren Green will share a special story or passage devoted to the spiritual practices that help Christians focus on the importance of the Lenten season, culminating in the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Easter Sunday. (Currently available)
- Defining Moments: International evangelist and minister Billy Graham will highlight stories of hope, sharing the defining moments that changed the lives of illusionist Jim Munroe, NFL player David Tyree and musician Lacey Sturm. (Available on Tuesday, March 9th)
- The Passion of the Christ: An Academy Award-nominated feature motion picture, The Passion of the Christ will follow the final 12 hours of Jesus of Nazareth’s life. Opening in the Garden of Olives where Jesus has gone to pray after the Last Supper, we watch him resist Satan’s temptations before being betrayed by his disciple, Judas Iscariot. Jesus is then arrested and taken back within the city walls of Jerusalem, where the leaders of the Pharisees confront him with accusations of blasphemy, and ultimately condemn him to death. (Available on Friday, March 12th)
- The Passion of the Christ: The Controversy: Narrated by Bill Hemmer, the special will provide a behind-the-scenes look at actor Mel Gibson’s controversial interpretation of the last hours of Jesus’ life. (Available on Friday, March 12th)
- Charlton Heston Presents The Bible: In the first of Heston’s acclaimed four-part series, the renowned actor will serve as a storyteller across four episodes detailing some of the most renowned stories of the Bible. An ancient Roman amphitheater, as well as other locales in Israel, provide the settings for the Oscar winner as he relies on the King James text, his dramatic skill and insightful observations giving flesh and bone to the Biblical wonders. (Available on Monday, March 15th)
- Ainsley’s Bible Study: Concert for Christ: In this special episode of Ainsley’s Bible Study, Earhardt will be joined by Christian music stars MercyMe, Ryan Stevenson, Danny Gokey and Colton Dixon to celebrate the holy Easter season. (Available on Friday, March 19th)
- People of the Passion: Hosted by Earhardt and featuring guest Daniel Darling, this special seeks to renew our faith in the Easter story by providing an in-depth look at the characters involved while delivering an uplifting holiday message. (Available on Tuesday, March 23rd)
- Canvas Cathedral: Bill Graham’s Crisis of Faith: Will Graham will go behind the scenes of a film as he portrays his grandfather, evangelist Billy Graham, and investigates Billy’s life-changing crisis of faith. (Available on Thursday, March 25th)
- The Chosen: A charismatic fisherman struggling with debt. A troubled woman wrestling with demons. A gifted accountant ostracized from his family and people. In this ground-breaking first season of The Chosen, the viewer will see how Jesus reaches each of these people and more as He works His first miracles and embarks on His ministry to change the world. See Him through the eyes of those who knew Him best. (Available on Friday, March 26th)
- Women of the Bible Speak: Based on the new book authored by anchor Shannon Bream and published by FOX News Books, the five-part series will bring to life the many women of the Bible and teach us how to apply their wisdom to today. Special guests featured throughout the five-episode series will include Dr. Alveda King, FOX Nation host and niece of Martin Luther King, Jr., actress Kristy Swanson, Duck Dynasty’s Missy Robertson, musician Sara Evans and author and television host Kathie Lee Gifford. (Available on Monday, March 29th)
- Episode One – Loyalty to God
Hannah and Miriam were powerful women who overcame obstacles and showed faithfulness to God despite their hardships.
- Episode Two – Women in the Fight
Deborah and Jael exemplify bold and brave female leaders who embody the obedience and action God seeks of us.
- Episode Three – Sisters & Rivals
The biblical stories of sisters Rachel and Leah, along with Mary and Martha, will teach us how to overcome emotions of envy and resentment.
- Episode Four – The Outsiders
Esther, Tamar and Ruth all had moments where they were outcasts. Though scared and alone, they put their faith in Christ and came out victorious.
FOX Nation is a direct-to-consumer on demand streaming service designed to complement the FOX News Channel experience with a members only destination for its most passionate and loyal super fans. Featuring thousands of hours of content, the OTT product includes daily short-form conservative opinion programming and lifestyle shows, as well as historic documentaries and investigative series from a multitude of FOX News personalities at a cost of $5.99 a month/$64.99 a year. FOX Nation is available on iOS and Android devices as well as Apple TV, Web, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One, Comcast Xfinity platforms, Vizio SmartCast and Cox Contour platforms.
FOX Nation Media Contact: