FOX NATION TO COMMEMORATE MEMORIAL DAY WITH SPECIAL VETERAN-THEMED PROGRAMMING
Grateful Nation Initiative Offers Free One-Year Subscriptions to Active Military Members and Veterans
FOX Nation will honor this upcoming Memorial Day with new special veteran-themed programming beginning on Sunday, May 22nd. In addition, the platform will continue its signature Grateful Nation initiative, which offers all active military members and veterans a free one-year subscription to FOX Nation as a token of gratitude for their service.
In commemoration with Memorial Day, FOX Nation will release a new programming slate fronted by FOX News Media personalities including veterans Pete Hegseth and Johnny Joey Jones, travel and lifestyle host Abby Hornacek, chief political anchor and Special Report’s Bret Baier and The Story’s Martha MacCallum. The variety of offerings will feature a live stream of the Best Ranger competition in Georgia, the Heroes Honor Festival in Florida along with deep dives into the history of the Vietnam War and World War II. Below are the key programs:
- America’s Top Ranger – In this three episode series, Pete Hegseth, Abby Hornacek and Johnny Joey Jones cover the 38th annual Best Ranger competition from Fort Benning, Georgia. Elite teams of Army Rangers compete non-stop for over 64 hours, covering more than 70 miles of obstacles and throughout 3 days and nights of intense warfighter competition. Release Date: May 22nd
- The Unauthorized History of the Vietnam War – Chief political anchor Bret Baier showcases how the Vietnam War left an indelible mark on a generation of Americans and changed the course of human events across the globe. New evidence provides a different perspective on key events and pivotal decisions from the largely misunderstood conflict. Release Date: May 26th
- Heroes Honor Festival – This Memorial Day, FOX Nation will live stream the Heroes Honor Festival to celebrate our valiant Vietnam veterans from Daytona Beach, Florida. Event Date: May 28th
- Lost Ships of WWII – Special Report’s Bret Baier presents an eight-part special will spotlight director of undersea operations at Vulcan Inc. Rob Kraft and his team aboard the research vessel Petrel are in search of the most iconic ships of WW2. Using some of the world’s most high-tech camera equipment, their spectacular discoveries can now be seen for the first time in almost 80 years. Release Date: May 29th
- Secret History of WWII – The Story’s Martha MacCallum dives into a series of stories and heroes you never knew from World War II. The special will document America’s “Ghost Army”, Pearl Harbor and Japan’s code. Release Date: May 30th
FOX Nation is a direct-to-consumer on-demand streaming service designed to complement the FOX News Channel experience with a members-only destination for its most passionate and loyal super fans. Featuring nearly 5,000 hours of content, the subscription service includes conservative opinion programming, lifestyle, and entertainment content, as well as historical documentaries and investigative series from a multitude of FOX News personalities at a cost of $5.99 a month/$64.99 a year. Launched in 2018, FOX Nation is available at foxnation.com and via app for iOS devices, Android devices, Fire TV, Apple TV, Google TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Vizio TVs, and Samsung TVs as well as DIRECTV, YouTube TV, Comcast Xfinity, Cox Contour and The Roku Channel.
FOX NEWS MEDIA CONTACTS:
212-301-3272 or Alexandra.Coscia@fox.com
212.301.3879 or Connor.Smith@FOX.COM